Why Telesupply for business phone system repair in Southern California
Telesupply LLC has been doing business phone system repair in Southern California for almost 30 years. We are first a business phone company followed by a technology company. As a result, we work on, repair, and install business phone systems from the leading phone system manufacturers, including
- Nortel Networks
- Allworx and others
While our service area is primarily Southern California, we primarily do business phone system repairs and installations in Orange County and Los Angeles County. Please contact us or call (562) 333-3100 about phone system repair in San Diego County, Ventura County, and the inland empire of San Bernadino County, and Riverside County.
Landline phone system repair in Southern California
Telesupply LLC has been servicing, installing, and repairing phone systems, including cloud phone systems, for almost thirty years now. As a result, we work on traditional landline phone systems and everything that comes with them including:
- Phone system installation, wiring, and cabling
- and Handsets
We have a fully integrated repair facility to work on all of the business phone systems listed above.
For many of our clients, their phone system is the backbone of their business. When phone service stops, so does their business. For that reason, we offer:
- An extensive inventory of in-stock parts and related peripherals
- Emergency repair service
- Standard turn around within 10 to 15 business days for non-emergency repairs and more extended, more comprehensive warranties.
As you would expect, we offer equipment and repairs with your complete satisfaction guaranteed, complete with extended warranties, including:
- A 12-month warranty
- Superior repair of your telecommunications equipment and components.
What are my options for fixing my traditional business phone system?
We wouldn't be doing our job if we didn't discuss all of your options when it comes to fixing your traditional business phone system.
Many businesses that approach us needing to repair their traditional business phone systems often end up replacing their system with a new VOIP business phone system. The main reason for this is the value that a VOIP business phone systems represent over traditional business phone systems.
What is VOIP business phone services?
A VOIP business phone system delivers calls to employees through the office Internet connection. Until the late 1980s, traditional phone calls were made with a Public Switched Telephone Network (PTSN ) over copper wires and switches. VOIP phone calls or service facilitate phone calls made over the same network that your computers and smartphone leverage for web browsing, emails, videos, and voice.
Why does a VOIP business phone system offer so much value compared to a traditional business phone system?
While VOIP business phone systems have been around for around 20 years now, it has only been in the last few several years that we have seen many businesses of all sizes replace their traditional phone systems with them. While there are many benefits associated with VOIP business phone systems, the one that stands out for many of the businesses throughout Orange County and Southern California that we work with is cost.
Compared to a traditional business phone system, a VOIP business phone system is cheaper on many fronts, representing a tremendous value for the businesses that use them. The lower cost of a VOIP business phone system comes in the form of:
- Installation costs: Traditional business phone systems often require new wiring and cabling to accommodate new phones. With a VOIP business phone system, service is over the Internet. As a result, VOIP phone systems don't require new wiring and cabling, resulting in lower installation costs than a comparable traditional phone system.
- Repair costs: With a traditional phone system, the features are in the hardware. With VOIP telephone systems, the components are in the software. I expand upon this in the section below.
- Operating costs: Traditional business phone systems often separate local and long-distance service into separate expenses. In contrast, "local" pricing for VOIP telephone systems includes calls within the United States and Canada. Phone calls to other countries are "long-distance" calls.
Why consider installing a VOIP business phone system instead of repairing a broken traditional phone system
Many of the features making up a traditional business telephone system are enabled through hardware. As a result, repair costs for conventional business phone systems can be like installing a traditional business phone system, expensive. To illustrate, adding new phones to a conventional business phone system often requires new wiring and cabling, in addition to programming the switch.
In contrast, much of the functionality contained within a VOIP business phone system is managed by software. For example, adding a new line or service to a VOIP telephone system is done in seconds with the click of a few buttons. Since VOIP business phone service is accessible through a smartphone app or even a traditional handset, a VOIP handset is not needed to access VOIP phone service. As a result, a VOIP business phone system can be much cheaper not only to buy but also to install, service, and support over a traditional business phone system, representing a tremendous value for the businesses that use them.
What are the other benefits of a VOIP business phone system over a traditional business phone system?
We have discussed two benefits of business VOIP service: lower costs and less hardware required for the same functionality. However, there are additional benefits as well, specifically:
- Increased accessibility: You can make and receive calls from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- More portability: Your VOIP phone number is a virtual number and completely portable, meaning you can use the same number wherever you go.
- More scalability: Adding a new line and service is as easy as the click of a button or two.
- More features for small businesses- With features such as call transferring and an auto-attendant, VOIP enables even a one-person company to project the image of a much larger company.
- Improved voice quality: As long as you have a stable and fast Internet connection, voice quality will not be an issue.
- Multitasking support: VOIP lets you send documents, videos, and images while engaging in a conversation.
- More flexibility with softphones: Unlike a telephone, a softphone is not a hardware device. Instead, it is a program installed on your computer, smartphone, or tablet that enables you to make voice calls.
- More security: With VOIP, you have the resources of your VOIP provider, ensuring that security is top-notch. In contrast, with a conventional phone system, you, as the owner, are responsible for your system's security.
VOIP business phone systems also offer big advantages by industry and use as well. For example, VOIP phone systems are ideal for call centers because they offer extensive reporting and oversight of call center employees. They are also ideal for remote workers as well because employees are able to work through the business' phone system when they are not actually in the office. They can access the business' phone system through an app on their mobile phone or through a traditional phone with specialized equipment.
As with everything, there are disadvantages to VOIP business phone service over traditional phone systems and service, specifically:
- A reliable Internet connection is needed - VOIP service is only as good as your Internet connection.
- Limited location tracking for Emergency calls - The Internet exists primarily in cyberspace. As a result, it is difficult for third parties to identify where a call originates. VOIP calls come from an IP address and no GPS or cell tower information to track. As a result, this creates an issue for emergency services to track your location. You will need to communicate this information in an emergency.
Compared to traditional business phone systems, VOIP business phone systems offer many cost savings over conventional business telephone systems, representing a significant value to those businesses that adopt such systems.
Providing you with a solution for business phone system repair in Southern California
Telesupply LLC has been doing office phone system installations, repair, and support for almost 30 years, including both conventional landline-based phone service as well as VOIP phone systems. We have an extensive inventory of spare parts and equipment on hand to repair equipment from the leading providers and brands.
I have briefly defined a VOIP business phone system and discussed the advantages and disadvantages. Hopefully, this provides you with sufficient information to determine if your business would benefit more from fixing your existing traditional phone system or upgrading to a newer VOIP business phone system.
Telesupply has a range of solutions available to fix and upgrade your business or office phone system. If you need help with business phone system repair in Southern California, contact us or call (562) 333-3100 at your convenience. Additionally, please call us if you would like to discuss whether it makes sense to repair your existing traditional business phone system or upgrade to a business VOIP system. In business for almost thirty years throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, we are first a business phone company, followed by a technology company. Hopefully, we have shown you why you should consider Telesupply for your business phone system repair in Orange County.