ZIP 49G Advanced Color Gigabit IP Business Phone
The ZIP 49G Smart Media Phone combines productivity-enhancing visual communications with the flexibility of the Android operating system, accessed via a 7-inch touch screen, to deliver an outstanding user experience for business professionals.
Functions and contacts may be accessed quickly via 27 programmable soft keys. Wired and wireless headsets including Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) function are supported via the integrated USB port. Optional ZIP 450M Color Expansion Modules can provide more programmable keys.
The ZIP 49G is fully compatible with Telesupply's MXIE and ZAC Unified Communication applications, allowing users to manage calls and messages directly from their computer. The ZIP 49G utilizes the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) open standard and is managed for rapid deployment and the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
Key Features and Benefits
HD Video & 7” Touch Screen: Enhance business communications with HD video calls presented on a large 7” hi-resolution touch screen. The Android operating system provides access to a suite of applications including email, calendar, calculator, and web browser. Video and voice calls may be recorded directly on the ZIP 49G (Note: Bi-directional video requires an optional HD camera. The phone can receive video when no camera is installed).
Expansion Module and Wireless Headset Support: The ZIP 49G may be combined with up to three ZIP 450M Color Expansion Modules to facilitate up to 180 additional LCD labeled programmable keys, making it ideal for operators and receptionists. Staff requiring mobility around the office will appreciate the convenience of Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) control when the ZIP 49G is combined with a compatible Bluetooth or USB Wireless Headset.
Video Door Integration: Comprehensive integration with leading video door phone intercom providers, such as 2N, Cyberdata, and Baudisch, allows the ZIP 49G to be utilized with building access control system or to act as a video monitoring endpoint. One-touch door opening may be implemented with supported solutions.
Simplified Deployment & SIP Open Standard: The ZIP 49G is designed to save your business time and money. Flexible network connectivity, with dual auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports including IEEE 802.3af Power-Over-Ethernet support and integrated Wi-Fi, simplify deployment.
- 7” 1024x500 pixel touch screen
- Optional 2-megapixel HD camera
- Android Operating System
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Full call control via ZAC/MXIE
- 27 programmable LCD labeled keys
- Local 3-way conference
- Local 5-way voice conferencing
- Support for compatible wireless and wired USB headsets
- Supports ZIP 450M Color Expansion Modules
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi supported via optional USB adapters
- Web Browser
- MX system and LDAP based contact directories
- One-touch call record button with look back capabilities
- Call park and pick up
- Displays caller and called line info
- Call Log and Redial
- Missed call notification
- Paging and Intercom auto-answer
- VLAN, DSCP and QOS support
- SIP open standard
- MX network Redundancy support
- 3af Power-over-Ethernet
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) handset
- Wall Mountable (optional bracket required)