Connect your office and team on a single system. Meet, message, and call from any location.
A unified communication system is all of your communication through a single service.
Looking to see if a unified communication system is the best solution for your business? You have come to the right place. On this page, you will learn:
- What is a unified communication system?
- What are some use cases for unified communication systems?
- What is an example of an industry that will benefit from a unified communication system?
- When does your business need a unified communication system?
- What is the difference between a unified communication system and VOIP?
- What are the benefits of a unified communication system?
Do you have questions about a unified communication system for your business or just ready to buy, contact us or fill out the form to your right.
What is a unified communication system?
With a unified communication system, you can get it all as a single service (graphic)
- Voice & Telephony – Desktop, mobile, pc-based and video telephone
- Conferencing – Audio, video, and web conferencing
- Presence and Instant Messaging
- Desktop, Mobile, Browser, and embedded Client
- Applications – Collaboration, administration, and contact center
- Communications – Enabled business processes
What are some use cases for a unified communication system?
There are several use cases for unified communication systems. Some of them include businesses that use remote teams, have multiple locations, and provide extensive customer service, amongst others.
Remote teams are popular amongst are popular in software development, marketing, finance, and others. This involves using teams that are often located in other areas, time zones, countries, and continents.
Managing remote teams often involves very close, if not constant, supervision and communication. Unified communication systems enable the home business to communicate with the remote team or teams in the best way whenever needed.
This same logic also applies to a business with multiple locations. This can be one where this is a home office and the other locations spread about geographically or one where all offices are equal, so to speak. Like the use case for remote teams, a business with multiple locations will also require frequent and ongoing communication between locations.
A unified communication system facilitates that communication through several different tools integrated into a single communications platform.
Sales, customer service, and support increasingly occur online through the Internet, email, chat, social media, video conferencing, and yes, voice. Unified communication systems integrate these tools into a single system that, when combined with powerful software applications, creates a seamless experience for both customers, prospects, sales, and customer service teams. Some of these software applications include a call center solution combined with a customer relationship application (CRM).
What is an example of an industry that would benefit from a unified communication system?
Generally speaking, a sales organization or one that provides a great deal of customer service and support would benefit from a unified communication system. Specific examples of industries or types of companies that would benefit from a unified communication system include auto dealers, large technology companies, and finance companies.
When does your business need a unified communication system?
If your business is a sales or customer service type organization, you may benefit from a unified communication system. If you use remote teams or have multiple locations that you communicate with frequently, you may also benefit from a unified communication system.
What is the difference between a unified communication system and a VOIP business phone system?
A unified communication system integrates several different communication tools such as messaging, chat, video, audio conferencing, and voice into a single seamless communication platform. In contrast, voice alone through the Internet would be through Voice Over Internet Protocol or VOIP, or a cloud-based phone system.
Benefits of a unified communication system
- By integrating. your digital communication channels, you can reduce your costs
- Increase your productivity and mobility
- It is completely scalable to your business needs supporting from 5 to 10,000 users across 128 locations, growing as your business grows.
- Many are based on open standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), such as Linux.
- Long gone are the days of servicing your communication systems, we handle everything including installation, maintenance, and training.
Features of a Telesupply MX Unified Communication System include
- Unified Communications client for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Complete Contact Center with customized reporting
- Visual voice mail
- Integrated fax server
- Presence and instant messaging
- Active Directory/LDAP support
- Unified messaging
- Automated Attendant with IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- N+1 redundancy and cross-site failover
- Smartphone integration for iPhone® and Android®
- Seamless multi-site integration
- Centralized management
- Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC)
- Historical archiving of call recordings, instant messages, voice mail, fax mail and call logs
- All Telesupply IP Phones support remote workers without requiring a VPN
- Find Me/Follow Me/Simultaneous ring
- User friendly administration interface
Benefits of Working with TeleSupply
- We sell business phone systems customized to your needs. If you need a phone, we can sell that to you as well.
- When you buy from us, you get 28+ years of knowledge, experience, and training.
- While telecommunications is global, our service is local
- 28+ years of business phone system consultation, sales, installation, service, and training.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients say…
EXPERIENCE AND SHARPENED SKILLS
Telesupply brings the experience and sharpened skills together with today's technologies helping businesses to reduce costs, increase productivity from their team, and even make companies more competitive in their industry. Telesupply delivers high value to their customers through their team providing excellent service and positive business solutions.
Regional Sales Director West