Unified Communications without Boundaries
Businesses today need to enable employees to stay productive and accessible whether they are at their desks, in a remote office, or mobile – on their smart phone, tablet or laptop – Anywhere and Everywhere!
You need a robust unified communications solution that is easy to install, configure, support and manage. As important, you want a system that won’t increase demands on your already lean IT staff, and provides an integrated user experience and an efficient administrative interface.
With Telesupply MX Unified Communications platform you get all that and more! You can keep business communications and operations moving smoothly, using voice, IM, presence, full call control, unified messaging and more!
Unified Communications: The Convergence of Communications with Applications
It’s the evolution of the PBX – The integration of communication modes, such as voice telephony, instant messaging, presence information, video conferencing, data sharing and call control, with email, internet and network applications to provide a seamless, truly unified experience.
- Voice & Telephony – desktop, mobile, pc-based and video telephony.
- Conferencing – audio, video, and web conferencing.
- Messaging – voice mail, email, and unified messaging.
- Presence and Instant Messaging (IM)
- Desktop, Mobile, Browser and Embedded Client
- Applications – collaboration, administration, and contact center.
- Communications-enabled business processes.
Voice has come to the network!
The convergence of all communications on Internet Protocol (IP) networks and open-software platforms is creating new solutions for business communications and IT management that changes how individuals, groups and organizations communicate.
Reduce your costs, and increase productivity and mobility with Telesupply MX IP Phone System and Complete Unified Communications Solution.
The Telesupply MX family of cloud and premise-based enterprise class IP phone systems combines Unified communications features into a scalable solution that can support from 5 to 10,000 users across 128 locations. Based on secure Linux and open standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), Telesupply packs our systems with business enhancing features that provide a wide range of services, allowing you to gain a competitive advantage by improving employee productivity, enabling mobility and reducing communications costs.
- Unified Communications client for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Complete Contact Center with customized reporting
- Visual voice mail
- Integrated fax server
- Presence and instant messaging
- Active Directory/LDAP support
- Unified messaging
- Automated Attendant with IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- N+1 redundancy and cross-site failover
- Smartphone integration for iPhone® and Android®
- Seamless multi-site integration
- Centralized management
- Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC)
- Historical archiving of call recordings, instant messages, voice mail, fax mail and call logs
- All Telesupply IP Phones support remote workers without requiring a VPN
- Find Me/Follow Me/Simultaneous ring
- User friendly administration interface
Read our blog to learn more about unified communications.